10 Ways to Say Thank You
A meaningful connection
All of us enjoy receiving a heart-felt thank you from someone. Unfortunately, many of us are guilty of not following through with our best intentions of expressing thanks to others. We want to do more than just verbalize the words, thank you but we can't think of a unique and personal way to express our thanks to another. Here are 10 ways to say thank you to those that mean the most to you.
Here are 10 ways to say thank you to those that mean the most to you.
- Leave them an encouraging note reminding them how much they mean to you
- Take time to make a phone call or send a text.
- Buy or create a personal and significant gift that shows your appreciation.
- Take them out to your favorite lunch spot.
- Surprise them with their favorite flowers, desert, or their favorite fast food order.
- Use Pinterest as inspiration to create a themed gift around their favorite candy, collectible, or hobby.
- Get in the kitchen and bake them their favorite dish or dessert.
- Compile your favorite pictures or video footage to create a memorable collage.
- Create a handmade card or letter that expresses your gratitude.
- Have a group of people that they have impacted write a word of thanks in a nice journal or scrapbook.