In an effort to assist churches and ministers, the Assemblies of God Children's Ministry office provides this service to churches that are currently looking for a children's minister to fill an available position. The lists are updated regularly to reflect additions, deletions or changes submitted. Inclusion on the list of positions does not imply endorsement by the Assemblies of God Children’s Ministry office nor can we personally recommend any individual nor make contact with them on your behalf. The General Council of the Assemblies of God is not responsible for the accuracy of the content listed in the job postings below.
The AG Children’s Ministries office is not permitted post names or resumes of those seeking the position in a local church. Prospective staff members may contact any of the churches in the list below in your search.
Pastors and Church Administrators
If you have an available children’s ministry position in your church and would like to add it to our list of positions, please click here to submit our Job Posting Form.
Job Description: Are you called to lead children in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ? Do you want to join a team who is passionate about meeting the needs of its community? Do you have a desire to develop a healthy children’s ministry that impacts the entire family? Then we encourage you to apply for our Children’s Ministry position.At Abundant Life we are committed to:
The Lord in Worship and Service
Each Other in Friendship and Discipleship
Our Community in Outreach and Compassion
All Ministries of Abundant Life share this vision statement.Our goal is for this vision to be accomplished in every ministry. Children's Ministry Responsibilities and Expectations will be discussed once a resume is submitted. Thank you.
Job Description: We are a church of 600-700 congregants looking for a high energy person who can direct a children's ministry staff and bring new and creative ideas for outreach. Minimum 5 years experience in full-time children's ministry and hold credentials with the Assembly of God. This is a full-time position. Please send all resumes to Lead Pastor Joseph Green via email. email@example.com
Job Description: Casper Faith is looking for a full-time children’s pastor to add to our team. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits. Casper is a metropolitan area of 55,000 people with a total of 70,000 in the surrounding area. It is a hub for central Wyoming attracting various groups and concerts that are typically found only in larger cities. Located on the south side of the city near beautiful Casper Mountain, Casper Faith has a relatively new 32,000 sq. ft. facility on 33 acres situated on the crossroads of two main thoroughfares of our city.
Called to children’s ministry.Leadership, equipping, & team building abilities.
Team player with a positive attitude.
Knowledge & experience in biblical interpretation.
Diligent work ethic.
Oversee programming and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade:
Four Sunday morning children’s churches: Nursery, 3-4 year olds, Pre-K & K, Elementary
Wednesday night ministries: Nursery, Junior Bible Quiz, Missionettes
Kid-Check for Sundays and Wednesdays
Special events: VBS, outreaches, Missions Convention, childcare for church wide events such as volunteer appreciation or special trainings, etc.
Recruit, train, schedule, and lead teams of volunteers.
Engage & involve parents.
Promote student missions giving and involvement.
Proficiency in tech & video production.
Be involved in a small group.
Other associate pastor duties as needed (rotate in hospital visitation, etc.)
Job Description: CrossWay is a church of 200 person church in a small, but growing suburb 25 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA. It's a church with multiple services in 2 languages. We have a part-time position available for someone who has a passion for not just teaching, but reaching and pastoring a generation of children, equipping them for a life of being the light of Jesus. CrossWay is a multi-generational church, more diverse than our community-at-large, and is deeply committed to reaching our community through the avenue of Kids Ministries. We are committed to helping any candidate with searching for housing and supplemental employment.
Job Description: Children's Pastor, responsible for all children's ministry and other aspects of church ministry. For full explanation please contact the church at the mentioned phone number or send a resume.
Epic Church is a fun, dynamic, family oriented church located in Lincoln Nebraska that is looking for a full time Children's Pastor to lead our ministry from birth - 5th grade. Over the last three years our church has grown from 40 in average attendance to over 120. We are looking for a highly relational, passionate, dedicated individual that loves kids and families. Prefer someone with a specialized degree in Children's or church ministry with a clear passion for it. Currently this position pays $25,000 a year. Please email resumes to Justin Adams at Justin@eclincoln.com.
Job Description: Kids Director/Pastor We are looking for a strong individual, preferably with a ministry background, who can lead our "E Kids" Department. This individual will be responsible for protecting and carrying out the Lead Pastor's vision, leading the E Kids Team, providing direction for curriculum, creating the framework for E Kids weekend services, set goals for staff and interns who fall under the department, lead ministry vision meetings, be the primary voice for E Kids, take initiative for the health of the ministry and your team, provide personal accountability for all E Kids Coordinators and Pastors, as well as available for crisis care for attenders. This person will need to be the driving force and authority behind empowering and delegating leaders to lead at a new level, as well as help develop a strategy for their area in regards to future church planting.
Job Description: Children’s Pastor Requirements:1. Possess a genuine call to full-time ministry working with children. 2. Either possess or be acquiring credentials with the Assemblies of God.3. Prior experience is a plus, but all applicants will be prayerfully considered.4. The individual should be a team player, creative, a life-long learner, humble, respect instruction given, be loyal to those in authority over you, faithful with what is entrusted to your supervision, and most importantly, possess evidence of a vibrant faith and love for our LORD.5. Extend Christ-centered ministry to all children associated with First A/G children’s ministries including those involved strictly with Noah’s Ark Daycare, a ministry of the church, and extend ministry to those families associated with the daycare on behalf of the church.Purpose:The Children’s Pastor will lead the Children’s ministry of First Assembly through creative Christ-centered instruction. This should be accomplished in Sunday morning children’s services, our Wednesday night programming, and within the framework of our daycare. The Children’s pastor will be tasked with cooperating with the overall vision of the church and implementing that vision specifically to our children. Specific responsibility for this position would include but is not limited to.
Contact Person: Pastor Ed Hartman
Phone #: 727-849-4407
Job Description: 1st Assembly of God in New Port Richey, FL is in search of a Children's Pastor. This is a part-time position with housing provided and a small salary. Any interested applicants should contact Pastor Ed Hartman.
Job Description: Children's pastor position open. This would be a full time position with a salary of $50,000.00 including benefits. Applicant would plan and oversee 2 Sunday morning services and a Sunday night service. They would also be responsible for taking kids to Kids camp in the summer and planning and executing a VBS or children's crusade. Applicant would report to the senior pastor.
First Church exists to build a network of Bible Based, Gospel Centered, Spirit Empowered and Family Focused churches throughout the Des Moines metro and the World that would inspire the vision of Open Bible Churches.
Something epic is happening at First Church of the Open Bible! Jesus Christ is writing a breathtaking narrative of redemption and restoration as He transforms one life at a time. Perhaps God is calling you to join us on this incredible journey of Bible Based, Gospel Centered, Spirit Empowered and Family Focused ministry.
Children are NOT the church of tomorrow, but rather, they are the church of today! In addition, children possess gifts – natural and supernatural – that need to be released in ministry, both within and without the church’s four walls! Furthermore, the most effective children’s ministries, partner with parents since the home is the most significant factor in a child’s discipleship. If you hold these same convictions, then you may be the right team member that First Church is seeking for our Children’s Pastor.
• Born again, Bible Based, Gospel Centered, Spirit Empowered and Family Focused
• A team player who functions as a multiplier and equipper.
• Believe and adhere to Pentecostal beliefs and distinctives (must be Biblically sound). At First Church, our goal is to be known as Pentellectuals – “thinking Pentecostals.”
• Connects comfortably and easily with children and parents.
• Diverse knowledge of the variety of children’s ministry elements helpful (puppets, games, object lessons, curriculum, etc.)
• Possess a degree in early childhood or elementary education and/or children’s ministry or possess children’s ministry experience.
• Utilizes both large group and small group models for children’s’ ministry.
• Passion for the lost; sees beyond the walls of the church.
• Practice both “hands on” and “hands over” leadership in ministry.
• Ability to cast vision and create systems.
• Shall submit to a thorough background investigation.
• Be a person of Christ-like and consistent character.
• Be in one accord with the standards of and pursue partnership with First Church.
• Advocate and participate in First Church’s discipleship process and ministry philosophy.
• Be a credentialed minister of Open Bible Churches (or pursue credentials) and shall be answerable to the Central Region.
Children’s Pastor will…
¬ serve on the Pastoral Team – meeting with this team once a week for prayer, planning, preparation, development, mentoring, and fellowship.
¬ oversee and organize the First Church’s children’s department. The Children’s Ministry department consists of all ministries related to children ages birth-5th grade.
¬ pray, dream, plan and prepare an effective ministry to the children and families of First Church and Des Moines in discipleship, evangelism and outreach.
¬ recruit, equip and release volunteers in the children’s ministry.
¬ administer the check-in system for various activities ensuring that our ministries for kids are stable, consistent, safe, well-staffed, positive, creative and fun.
¬ promote and attend Central Region’s kid’s ministry events.
¬ network with other children’s pastor’s in Open Bible Churches and in the Des Moines metro.
• Have a growing, vital, and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Passion for the Word and the Spirit.
• Loyal team player
• Able to keep confidences (and share information with the Pastoral Team and/or the Elder Board when appropriate)
• Professionalism, demonstrated by a well-groomed appearance and conscientious work ethic
• Lifelong learner
• Love for children and families and an ability to relate to parents with love and understanding
• Demonstrated ability to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
• Attention to details with an eye for excellence.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Kids’ Ministry is preferred
OTHER SKILLS/PASSIONS DESIRED
• Knowledge of Planning Center
• Knowledge of email networking and communiques (e.g., Mailchimp, constant contact, GoTo Meeting, website, social media, church app)
• Knowledge of Open Bible Churches (structure, history, policies and procedures)
HOW SHOULD I APPLY?
• Submit the following:
¬ a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
¬ at least 3 references: a past employer, friend and professional colleague
¬ results of any skill/strength/personality identifiers you have taken such as spiritual gifts tests, StrengthsFinder, DISC, etc. or be willing to take one before hire.
2200 Beaver Avenue Des Moines, IA 50310
[For more information about First Church of the Open Bible, please visit our website at firstchurchdsm.org or call the church office at 515-274-9296]
Flatland is a growing suburban church in Omaha, NE. Our average Sunday attendance is 500-600 people. We are a church full of young families. Qualified candidates will have experience leading and training multiple teams of people. They will have good communication skills. This position will oversee all ministries birth-5th grade. Resumes can be forwarded to email@example.com
Job Description: Our Church is 500-600 in size with a children's ministry of 70-80 in attendance weekly. This is a full time position and would include ministry to the 1st - 5th grade group on Sunday mornings as well as administration and scheduling of all children's departments ages 6 months - 5th grade. Our Wednesday evenings are currently childcare for our weekly Connect Groups (Small Groups throughout the city on a semester basis). This would be under the administration of the Children's Pastor as well. We are a presence driven, kingdom minded church with people who have come from multiple denominational backgrounds. Our team works as a family and we continually stress the importance of unity within our body. We believe that Unity commands the Blessing on our house (Ps. 133). We are an Assemblies of God and ARC (Association of Related Churches) church.
The Children’s Pastor is responsible for all aspects of ensuring the spiritual growth and development of children ages birth through 6th grade. This includes curriculum, volunteer recruitment and development, classroom management and upkeep, and operational management necessary to ensure success and constantly improving ministry to children. This person must exemplify a life in Christ and full of the Holy Spirit.
Essential Job Functions
1. Lead and develop teams in the operation of a children’s ministry, including weekly services and periodic special events.
2. Regularly select and/or develop strong curriculum for various events and services.
3. Implement children’s registration, classroom management, and security policies/practices in support of weekly services and periodic special events.
4. Direct the recruitment, training, and development of volunteers as needed to staff children’s ministry classrooms and special events.
5. Cast vision for, plan and execute annual events, including, but not limited to Kids’ Camp, VBS, Kids’ Christmas Program, and More Than an Easter Egg Hunt (Easter outreach). This includes music, development of messages, and utilization of games and other creative elements in order to inspire and encourage children in growing their relationship with God.
6. Assist the pastoral staff in meeting the needs and expectations of families attending the church and in our community.
7. Lead the use of and proactively maintain the children’s ministries facilities and grounds.
8. Develop an annual budget for children’s ministries and manage spending of that budget.
9. Function as a member of the church’s Pastoral Staff, performing baptism services, weddings, funerals, etc. under the leadership of the pastor and perform other duties as assigned.
10. Maintain a healthy spiritual discipline of daily devotions, of walking in the Spirit, of growing your knowledge of the ministry and strengthening your relationship with the Pastoral Staff and the people in your arena.
Education and Experience
This position requires a servant’s heart and an administrators’ mindset. Prior experience in children’s ministry is necessary. Possession of a teaching or ministry degree is recommended. The individual will be a strong leader with a solid work ethic, possess a passion for knowing God personally and for teaching children about Him, and possessing the ability to administrate as a department head. A working knowledge of creative programming related to children’s classes and special events is a major plus.
Continued – Page 2
The Children’s Pastor will provide general oversight to the ministries of the church that concern children. This includes working with staff members involved in these ministries, volunteers and care for the children and their families participating in these ministries.
The Children’s Pastor reports to the Senior Pastor and works closely with other pastors and the deacon, whose portfolio includes children’s ministries.
C: Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations:
1. The operation of all children’s ministries, birth through 6th grade.
2. Enlist and qualify staff volunteers for Children’s Ministries, which include Sunday School, Kid Zones (Junior and Senior), Royal Rangers and Mpact Girls. Keep volunteer staff updated and informed.
3. Regularly evaluate curriculum and make recommendations to the Senior Pastor.
4. Be responsible for projecting the need for facilities and equipment, in order to enhance ministry opportunities. Understanding technology is advantageous.
5. Be knowledgeable of available resources and methods, in order to better communicate the Gospel and meet the needs of the children and their families.
6. Regularly evaluate the performance of volunteers and give guidance and instruction to
enhance ministry performance and godly character.
7. Provide for staff under his/her supervision, the following:
a. Leadership training, one-on-one and group
b. Orientation and preparation for incoming staff
c. Reinforce godly character in leadership training and by personal example
8. Provide and oversee follow-up for new children and their families
9. In order to facilitate better relationships with the children and the staff under their supervision, he/she will be expected to attend celebrations and crises such as birthdays, graduations, etc. as well as sicknesses, funerals, etc.
10. Provide written communications with staff and volunteers to assure effective communication and gracefully cover any possible misunderstandings.
11. Maintain budget control over both the areas of ministry and personal lives.
12. Provide the Budget Committee, before the end of each year a copy of projections, goals and needs for the various children’s ministries for the upcoming year.
13. Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings as set forth by the Senior Pastor.
14. Attend and participate in all church services and functions as agreed upon with the Senior Pastor.
15. Maintain office hours appropriate for the job, depending upon part-time or full-time status, and as allowed by possible outside work. These hours must be approved by the Senior Pastor.
16. Have a cooperative spirit in performing other duties assigned by the Senior Pastor.
17. Maintain healthy relationships with other pastoral and office staff members as well as Deacons and Elders, Department Heads, volunteers, church members and District Officers.
18. Knowing that ministries sometimes overlap, he/she must communicate upcoming
events to staff for the church calendar, the facility and vehicle uses.
19. Be “on-call” as a pastor and representative of our church body.
20. Oversee an annual Easter outreach, Vacation Bible School and Kids’ Christmas Program.
21. Attend camps and conventions with our children, organize and facilitate the personnel attending with you, sleeping arrangements and transportation, if needed.
CONTINUED – Page 3
22. Be a life-long learner. Attend seminars and teaching events as budget allows. Be
a student of available teaching materials to grow your understanding and fine tune your methods. District functions such as Ministers’ Renewal, Network Council and Family Camp are great opportunities to grow and learn. The entire staff is required to attend these functions unless approved by the pastor in advance.
23. Maintain a healthy pursuit of God through personal devotions, prayer and the study of God’s Word.
24. Serve under the Senior Pastor. Be willing to work in cooperation with his goals and philosophies for this congregation and its ministries.
25. Work in cooperation with the other ministries of the church.
26. Oversee and encourage participation in BGMC as well as other missions opportunities.
27. Be familiar with the office handbook, which includes, vacations, personal days, days off, etc.
and abide by those expectations, unless special needs arise and communication with the pastor has been establish.
Job Description: Lake Michigan, bike trails, museums, music festivals, restaurants and our “world series Cubs” are just a few reasons why people adore Chicago! So, if you love working with children, want the opportunity to create something vivacious and new, and are excited to be part of a collaborative staff, Kenilworth Union Church could be for you! Located in Chicago’s North Shore suburbs, Kenilworth Union Church (www.kuc.org) is searching for a Director of Christian Education to oversee and implement a comprehensive vision for Christian education and faith formation for infants through sixth graders and their families. With 25-40 kids per grade, the church is heavily invested in children and families. This new position has been created to complement the children’s ministry staff and build on a strong program. Kenilworth Union is an inclusive church community whose identity is formed by its devotion to God, inspiring worship, service in the community and a deep commitment to nurturing our children and youth in faith. Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Christian Education or Early Childhood Education. In lieu of a master’s degree, a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education paired with a certification in Christian Education is acceptable. Candidates should also have 3+ years of experience. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOT SPRINGS, Legacy Church - looking for a full-time Kid's Pastor to lead the kid's ministry. Legacy Church is a very progressive, contemporary, Christ honoring church, with a heart to reach the Next Generation for Christ. The church runs approximately 650 people with two a.m. services, with a plan to add a third service in the near future. Candidates must be credentialed, with a proven, successful, and fruitful ministry to children. To inquire, email resume, picture, references to email@example.com
Life Church is a young and vibrant, 12 year old church in Midlothian, Texas that has grown to be a church of 600-700. Life Church is located south of Dallas, Texas and near Southwestern Assemblies of God University (SAGU). We are looking for a high capacity, team based, leader who can direct a children's ministry with creative large group gathering and systematic small group teachings. Minimum 5 years experience in full-time children's ministry and hold credentials with the Assembly of God. This is a full-time position. Send all resumes to Lead Pastor Jason Exley via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Pastor Ministry Description for Living Hope Assembly of God
All pastors will assist the Lead Pastor in areas assigned by the Lead Pastor and in cooperation with the Pastoral team and Office Administrator.
The ministry of the Children’s Pastor will be to lead and develop a children’s program with the church’s purpose statement in mind.
LHC Motto: Love God, Love People, Love Life
Purpose: To be a Spirit-filled, Spirit-led body of believers fully committed to the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
All of the following areas of ministry will include overseeing, assisting and training workers. There are areas where you have the gifting to lead and there may be areas where it would be best to recruit and train others to do the ministry.
Elementary (grades 1-6)
Oversee all ministry to the elementary age group.
It is expected that the Children’s Pastor will be the primary teacher and planner for this age group on Sunday morning. The assistance of adults and children during this service is encouraged.
Preschool (Ages 3-K)
Sunday School (Birth-6th Grade)
Junior Bible Quiz
Wednesday night Royal Rangers/M'Pact Girls Ministry
In these areas of ministry we expect the Children’s Pastor to:
Oversee all staffing, recruiting and training of leaders.
Assist volunteers in any way possible to provide an organized and effective ministry to this age group.
Promote training opportunities that may be available outside the church.
Provide at least two opportunities for training. The first opportunity would be prior to the fall kick off and a second taking place around March. The District’s “Equip Conference” in April would be an effective training opportunity.
Work with the office administrator to be sure that volunteers who desire to work with children have completed a background check and that the results verify their eligibility to work with children.
The Children’s Pastor will oversee the annual Christmas program.
Work with the Pastoral team in the organization and implementation of community outreaches to children and their families. Community involvement through networking and building relationships is expected.
Missions is very important in the life of LHC and the A/G. The Children’s Pastor shall oversea the fundraising for BGMC. A yearly goal shall be set and children encourage to set personal goals and contribute on a regular basis. The creative promotion of missions is encouraged throughout the year. There will be opportunities for missionaries to speak to the children when they are here on a Sunday or Wednesday.
Assist parents in issues and concerns that arise within their family. Offer parenting classes and helps.
Coordinate and attend District activities
Examples - Kids Camp, Kids Worship Experience, Day at MOA.
It will be your responsibility to be sure that all potential children’s workers complete the necessary application process prior to starting their ministry. The Lead Pastor shall be notified of each potential worker and of the outcome of the background checks. The Church Secretary is available to assist you in this process. All new children’s workers must also watch the video “Reducing the Risk of Child Abuse” and be informed of our reducing the risk guidelines.
Visitation and follow up
Consistent follow-up of children who attend LHC and visitors is expected.
A financial budget shall be presented and approved by the church board.
These areas are by no means a complete list of things that can be done to minister to our children. We delight in creative people with great imaginations and plans to implement that vision. The Children’s ministry will be shaped and molded by the Children’s Pastor but in all areas they will be accountable to the Lead Pastor, and what they do will reflect the Pastor’s philosophy of ministry. As much latitude for progressive ideas and freshness will be allowed in each ministry.
The Lead Pastor will encourage and assist your ministry, both publicly and privately. Any situations that arise which need to be discussed will be dealt with privately. At all times the staff of this church will be expected to uphold one another. We are laborers together, and our ministries complement each other and edify the kingdom of God. At no time will anything be done or said that may bring division to the church by one who is on staff under the Lead Pastor. Such conduct will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
Because of the minister’s position in leadership, it is important that you set a good example.
1. You will be expected to attend all church services unless on vacation or prior arrangements have been cleared with the pastor.
2. You will maintain consistent times of prayer and devotion.
3. You will be an example in your actions and deeds, and at no time will you perform in a manner which will bring reproach upon the church and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Purity in lifestyle and conduct reflecting holiness is expected.
Sunday morning. Arrival should be no later than 8:15 with attendance at the 8:30 prayer meeting expected. Normal office hours shall be maintained i.e., 9-4:00, four out of five week days, with the understanding that activities and time spent with families and children occur away from the office and after normal office hours.
The Wednesday night typical time frame to be at church is 6:30-8:30 PM
Saturday’s are days off unless there is a church activity scheduled that pertain to the Children’s Pastor’s area of ministry.
Please see Church Policy regarding the number of weeks of vacation.
One Sunday and one Wednesday can be missed per week of vacation.
Other times not paid may be given at the discretion of the Pastor.
The first review shall take place after three months. There will be a second review at the six month mark and then every six months at which time both the Lead Pastor and Children’s Pastor shall evaluate the performance of the Children’s Pastor. A form will be filled out by both and then discussed together. Results/outcomes shall be shared with the church board.
The salary shall be reviewed by the Board of Deacons at least annually.
Mechanicsville Christian Center is seeking a motivated team member to pastor this high energy and exciting children’s ministries. This person will have the opportunity to help innovate and shape children’s ministry at MCC for the next generation. Mechanicsville Christian Center, an Assemblies of God church located just outside Richmond, Virginia.
• Oversee and lead development and implementation of all aspects of our children's ministry, from infant to 5th grade, including Sunday morning services and weekly gatherings.
• Seek to create engaging, biblically sound, purpose-filled experiences for families and children in our church.
• Work within our church ideology of equipping parents to be spiritual leaders/teachers of their own children through Sunday school classes, family retreats, core classes, and resource creation. Candidate should be familiar with “Orange” curriculum and other innovative and biblically relevant concepts.
• Recruit and inspire volunteers to serve, involving as many people as possible and creating an environment of team participation within the children’s ministries. Ongoing training and equipping for ministry volunteers.
• Understand and align with the tenants of Christian faith and the main vision of the church. Promote and utilize those tenants within Children’s Ministry.
• Oversee the children's check-in applications and stations with technical support team.
• Manage and oversee annual children’s ministry budget.
• This position reports to the Senior Associate Pastor.
Education & Theology
• Possess a degree in teaching or children's ministries or equivalent ministry experience.
• Be a licensed minister with a base shaped by evangelical theology and our church’s doctrinal statement.
• Previous involvement in a multi-staff church, with a minimum of three years’ ministry experience.
• Vibrant relationship with God.
• Passionate love for Christ and people.
• Loyalty and integrity, supporting the unity of the church and its leadership.
• Creative, innovative, and biblically sound approach to church life and ministry.
• Constructively contributes within the team framework of a church staff.
email resumes to: Mitch Bennett @ email@example.com
Job Description: Children’s Pastor Position. Serve God. Love People. Change the World. This is New Life in a nutshell. We are a fast growing modern church located in southeast Arkansas with a passion to see our community transformed (#searkwillbesaved). Our current children’s ministry is over 50 kids. 4-12 years old on a Sunday morning. But with a full-time CP we could see that double as we begin constructing our new building. Responsibilities would include oversight of all children’s ministry, (nursery, RR, Mpact, Sunday worship). Average attendance of our congregation is 270 so this position has unlimited room for growth and opportunity. Competitive compensation package. Please see website for ministry details and email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plainview First Assembly is a growing, outward-focused, multi-generational, diverse church family that prioritizes the children of its community. The Children’s Pastor will provide direction and oversight for the Plainview First Kids ministry (infant – 5th grade).
The Plainview First Kids pastor will have the responsibility of helping children, and their families experience new life in Jesus Christ through the creation and continuation of year-round experiences in worship, learning, and service. This individual will possess Christ-like character, serve within PFA's expressed vision, mission, and values, and have the competency to lead and inspire kids and parents to reach their fullest potential in Jesus. This individual must be leadership-focused, relationally-driven, team-oriented, and highly self-motivated, with the ability to lead and communicate effectively to individuals, as well as teams.
The person applying must have a proven track record of growing a ministry and of working in a multi-ethnic and multi-generational setting. The candidate will have had experience working as an effective leader of ministry teams, with the responsibility of providing vision and leadership for small and large scale children’s ministry gatherings. The Children’s Pastor should know how to mobilize both ministry volunteers and leaders in a church of 1,000 attendees or greater. He must also be experienced in developing and implementing budgets and events designed to reach children of all ages.
This is a salaried full-time position with benefits. Job description and compensation will be discussed with qualifying candidates.
Looking for an individual or couple full of energy and passionately in love with Jesus to lead our Children's Ministry! You will be responsible for overseeing birth through 6th grade. Candidates must hold current credentials or seeking credentials with the Assemblies of God. Sidney, New York is located on approximately two square miles in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains along the banks of the Susquehanna River. It is situated in the northwest corner of Delaware County, abutting both Chenango and Otsego counties. There is an incredible opportunity just outside our doors and we're looking for a children's pastor ready to engage our community. This will be a paid position with a starting honorarium of $50.00 weekly. Our community has possible opportunities in medical and educational fields for you and or spouse as another source of income. It is our desire to see this position grow to part-time then full-time. Currently the children’s ministry is led by the pastor’s wife, who with her husband, the pastor, have been working in children’s ministry for over 20 years. Applicant must be someone who can organize and develop strong, creative ministry for children, training up active participants of the church today and the leaders of the church of tomorrow. This person must be able to take initiative and eager to work with diligence. A heart for reaching into the community is essential. Please check out our Facebook page to get a better sense of who we are as a church SidneyNYAssemblyofGod or our website at sidneyagchurch.org.
St. John’s Episcopal Church (www.stjohnsmclean.org), in McLean, VA near Washington D.C., is a vibrant congregation with a long tradition of strong children’s and youth ministries. The church is currently seeking a full-time Director of Family Ministries who will be an integral part of the development of a comprehensive plan for the children’s and youth ministries and implementing changes necessary to accomplish that plan. Main responsibilities include visioning, relationship building with children, youth, parents, volunteers, and church staff, program leadership growth and development, and recruitment, training, and encouragement of volunteers. St. John’s seeks someone who will share their passion for outreach and spiritual formation.Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, at least 3 years of paid experience in children’s and/or youth ministry, familiarity with Episcopal tradition, and an ability to guide youth and adults to grow into leadership. Excellent communication and organization skills are a must along with a strong sense of self.To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to DFMSearch@stjohnsmclean.org.
St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church is seeking a full-time Minister to Children and Families who will oversee programming and formation for children, birth through fifth grade, and their families. St. Stephen’s is a well-known and established congregation of 1,300 in the suburb of Edina outside of Minneapolis, MN. The congregation is invested in the spiritual development of its parish and and is excited to add an individual to their team who will enhance their efforts with the children and families.
Working in collaboration with a Children’s Ministry Team, this person will
Develop and foster a vision for spiritual formation for children and their families.
Oversee programming and activities for children including nursery, Sunday Club, worship, children’s chapel, Journey (Wednesday night programming), VBS, and other special events.
Recruit, develop, and empower volunteers serving in the children’s ministry. Provide pastoral care for children and their families. Manage administrative tasks such as communications, children’s calendar of events, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Minimum of 2-3 years paid/volunteer experience in children’s ministry Bachelor’s Degree Experience in the Episcopal church tradition Experience in recruiting and developing volunteers
Job Description: Stone Church is seeking a full time Children's Pastor that has a passionate love for children and their spiritual development. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Oversee all programming and ministry for children - infants to 6th grade including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, camps and special events, etc. Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level. Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will faculiate learning and encourage spiritual growth. Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers. Stone Church is a multi-cultural, multi generational growing church in the Southwest suburbs of Chicago. Stone Church is passionate about reaching the lost in our community, along with missions and prayer.Submit your resume to email@example.com
Contact Person: Scott Lindner - Pastor
Phone #: 414-425-6181
We are currently looking for an energetic and creative children’s pastor to lead all facets of kids ministry. A complete job description can be obtained by email request. Please submit a resume to Scott Lindner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!